Thomas University CC - Track
01/08/2014 11:26:44 AM
User
Thomas University will be adding both Mens and Womens programs starting in the Fall of 2014. TU is located in Thomasville Ga, which is approx 30 miles north of Tallahassee Fl, and 40 miles west of Valdosta Ga. TU is a member of the NAIA and competes in the Sun Conference. We will be looking to have approximately 10 runners per team and scholarships will be given. Student athletes (of any ability level) who are interested in running at the college level will be considered. I would love to hear about any runners you have in the program who may be interested in our University and Teams. If you have any questions please contact me at: nighthawkxc@yahoo.com www.thomasu.edu www.tunighthawks.com
Thomas University will be adding both Mens and Womens programs starting in the Fall of 2014. TU is located in Thomasville Ga, which is approx 30 miles north of Tallahassee Fl, and 40 miles west of Valdosta Ga. TU is a member of the NAIA and competes in the Sun Conference. We will be looking to have approximately 10 runners per team and scholarships will be given. Student athletes (of any ability level) who are interested in running at the college level will be considered. I would love to hear about any runners you have in the program who may be interested in our University and Teams. If you have any questions please contact me at: nighthawkxc@yahoo.com
www.thomasu.edu
www.tunighthawks.com

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.