Cottey College XC/Track
03/11/2014 12:24:36 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Good morning Coaches, I just wanted to let you know that Cottey College is actively pursuing girls to join our 1st ever team this fall. In addition to xc, we will have indoor and outdoor track. If you have any middle/distance runners that are still searching for schools and programs, please pass along my information for them to contact me so we can see what we can do. We offer great academic scholarships, and I do have athletic scholarships as well. I am in search of athletes of varying levels of talent, so please contact me about any unsigned girls that you might have. We already have some Missouri All-Staters in the fold and are looking to add some complimentary pieces. Good luck this outdoor season! Blessings, Coach Bunn Head Cross Country/Track Coach Cottey College 1000 W. Austin Nevada, MO 64772 417-793-9404 austin2miler@hotmail.com
Good morning Coaches,
I just wanted to let you know that Cottey College is actively pursuing girls to join our 1st ever team this fall. In addition to xc, we will have indoor and outdoor track. If you have any middle/distance runners that are still searching for schools and programs, please pass along my information for them to contact me so we can see what we can do. We offer great academic scholarships, and I do have athletic scholarships as well.
I am in search of athletes of varying levels of talent, so please contact me about any unsigned girls that you might have. We already have some Missouri All-Staters in the fold and are looking to add some complimentary pieces.

Good luck this outdoor season!
Blessings,
Coach Bunn
Head Cross Country/Track Coach
Cottey College
1000 W. Austin
Nevada, MO 64772
417-793-9404
austin2miler@hotmail.com

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.